This photo shows a property known as The Manor Bungalow. It was situated at the back entrance to the Manor from Costa Row. The photo was probably taken in the late 1930s or early 1940 and gives a further insight into the appearance of Long Bennington prior to the extensive redevelopment of the past 25 years [2007].

 

Mr.and Mrs.Sid Keal and their children, Janice and Terry lived there before they moved to the house next to the Gearchange Garage.

  Back